Sunday, April 17, 2011

Nothing creates closeness between a mother and daughter like sharing the same shirt, hairstyle, body type, and bracelet

Will Feral at FB found this photo and made the snarky remark in the title.


In the comments after the photo was posted at FB someone recalled this about SoCal:

"What about that satellite attached to her *tour bus* that allows her to post on her forum night and day while going to the various venues? The bus she shares with her *mates*? Shoot, on New Year's Eve she was posting in between sets"
And another recollection:
  "It was November when SoCal said she was touring in New Zealand."

Please reply with your recollections of comments that Tamara made about being in a rock band and touring the world.  I can't get enough of this.  It's comedy gold.

2 comments:

  1. When at GLP SoCal posted this:

    "incidentally, Oz, I will be in your beautiful country in the not so distant future...I love it there...we will be in Victoria and Queensland...I forgot Perth oops."

    It was dated 10/22/2010 at 6:06am and edited at 6:07am

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to add the "batcape" bullshit I just learned about. Damn funny, I say.

    ReplyDelete