Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Open letter from Tamara Merrill to her "stalker," which was written a week ago today....

....give or take a few days on the day she authored the letter.  Thanks to the person who reposted it on Facebook. I'm still laughing.
____________________________________________________

In case you missed the point tough guy...I live and have ALWAYS lived in Southern California...I was born here

I was not yet 21 in the year 2001...

legal age to get your learner's permit here in Cali is 15 1/2...

I got the ID to go with my learner's permit...

do the math oh great and brilliant one...I live in California and I am in my 20's...

1+1=2 in ANY language

oh yeah and I am CLEARLY a chick

And it must be said, Socal, you were a tiny peanut at 15! Holy smokes!

(socal) LMAO I freely admit to being a shorty...but I am a little over 5 ft now...dont let my size fool you...dynamite comes wrapped in tight packages

(socal) here is my REAL IP...from my phone...PLEASE TAKE SPECIAL NOTE THAT NEITHER OF THEM ARE OUT OF OREGON BECAUSE I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA BITCH [posting an image of IP lookup from phone; shows a static IP that is located in midwest]

my mother died when I was a child...and yes, as a matter of fact, she was very proud of me...take that information to your blog and figure out a way to try to cheapen her and make it ugly...she died from Resulin...I am CERTAIN you can figure out a way to spin a story about THAT

if you want to continue to try to delude yourself that I am some poor old lady that lives in Oregon you must have a different reason to target her...if you REALLY want ME you have enough information to come get ME...and like I said before dont TALK ABOUT IT...make like Nike and JUST DO IT

I suppose you missed the FACT that I ALREADY made it MORE THAN CLEAR you dont intimidate me...you have NO IMAGINATION and NO GAME...you are just another anonymous impotent crazy punk ass clown in the crowd...you dont stand out at all...

nice touch hacking my email account that I only use for these boards, clown...keep on racking up those federal charges...soon you will be in that cage you always dream of...arent you sad that not one email has ever been sent from that account or received on that account that isnt just the URL of a board? must have been terribly disappointing for you...but the emails you sent from it can and will be tracked OOPS

DUH I KNEW you still had a buddy on this board dumbfuck...why else would I post pictures of myself here? They WERE intended for YOU...seriously...use your head occasionally but dont hurt yourself when you do

I will be out of town off and on for the next couple weeks...so, I wouldnt waste my time traveling all the way out here during that time...I am CERTAIN I wont be around to work your nasty ass into my schedule...

I am touched that you are so concerned about me and my tampons...totally unnecessary by the way...I would be happy to send you a case of your very own so you can play with the real deal instead of fantasizing about what I do with them them so much...and if you REALLY believe I am that lady you are trying to convince yourself is me...she is probably too old to have use for tampons anymore anyway...just saying...

dont bother responding to me again...I already know you'll get the message...it could have been done privately if you werent such a chickenshit clown...but its all good I expect that from idiots like you who cant have an original thought if their lives depended on it...

your latest message and all accompanying antics have also been forwarded to LE as will any future interactions will be...you are making your own bed...hope it doesnt become to lumpy for you to handle

Sincerely,

SoCalDreamer the chick who lives in Oceanside, CALIFORNIA
 ___________________________________
If you don't understand why SoCal AKA Tamara's letter is piss-pants funny, then you have to see my expose' on her, authored Monday, April 11, 2011, five days after she posted the letter above. 
 You can find it by clicking HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all important infos.
    I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

    Here is my web blog; healthy diet plans for women

    ReplyDelete