Saturday, April 23, 2011

Desperation = Tracey calls in 4chan

This screenshot was given to me yesterday before the Tracey 404'd post on my blog, therefore my 4chan tag and my pokes at her with the new song names by my favorite band The Scam Girls.



I guess Anonymous doesn't like newfags trolling for people to do the dirty work that they can't or won't do. How do you identify someone as a newfag on 4chan? Anyone stupid enough to post his email address, facebook page link, or to ask 4chan to help take down a facebook page is guilty of newfaggotry and is asking for his plot to backfire.

I don't know why Tracey tries so hard to take down that Scam Girl Blog page. I don't even admin it - it's an abandoned page. I admin the Scam Girls band music page - which is going to be much harder for her and her twat brigade to shut down. If Tracey and her few remaining comrades show up at the Scam Girls page, they'll be banned outright. I encourage my readers to join us at the Scam Girls band page.

It's easter weekend - I have obligations beyond admining a facebook page and writing a blog, so I won't be around all day tomorrow or Monday. Email me if you have anything to tell me. I may or may not respond. It's not because I'm an asshole. It's because I know the games that are being played in this whole wretched clusterfuck, and I'm not going to get involved in it. And I don't want to be email bombed by YTMND or ebaum.


In a couple of hours, it'll be easter so from Frank and me, happy easter. I won't update until Monday night or Tuesday, unless something outrageous happens before then.


5 comments:

  1. I think Sheri Escalante has a new target named Tracey Herold. Imagine that. One of her own. Anyone shocked?

    Where can I send the ss's to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it has to do with the thing from Thursday, I already have those. If it's not about Thursday, then hit the contact button and let me know what you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing to do with Thursday. These are from mid-March into April. I don't see your contact button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Contact me button to the upper right of this page

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone is escalantes target, they just dont know it. well everyone besides whose still hiding in socals rat hole. and even some of them are probably on the list as fall guys.

    ReplyDelete