Friday, May 13, 2011

Tom Jones' imagination vs. reality

Tom Jones' description of SoCal, posted Thursday:

Socal is twenty five years old.
Remember being that young?
She is almost a kid still.
She is a slim blonde, runs and exercises, surfs and has a proacitve personality.
She does not have kids and her boobs are too big.
Take my word for it as a guy, she is a chick.
I mean no disrespect.
Word to socals hubby.

<----So, according to Tom Jones' imagination, this is SoCal.















And then there's reality - a photo publicly posted by Tamara Merrill herself, which she never thought anyone would be able to attach to the email socaldreamer@sbcglobal.net, which she also publicly posted. ---->


















And, below, another of what appears to be Tamara Merrill (judging by the rubenesque/portly, similar body type to other photos), also posted publicly by Tamara, with the myopic intention that no one would be able to attach her publicly posted email the the public photobucket where she posted it.


And more recently on the left, in what appears to be Tamara's favorite hoodie, as she wears it all the time in every more recent photo (also from her recently public photobucket, attached to her socalbreeze email):




So yeah, you be the judge. Hmmm.


.

6 comments:

  1. I am VERY certain that SoCal stated on glp that she had spoken to Tom on the phone. Pathological liars stink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New here....I drank the kool aid for far too long but not anymore. Delusional pathological liars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those guys the members of her Rock band? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naw, just roadies! Isn't that nice of her to buy them drinks? What a gal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So she's 25 years old? And yet had a 24 year old BABY brother in 2005? Is this that "new math" I've heard so much about?

    [posted by socal on OL]

    I am genuinely sad to hear about your loss...my own baby brother was murdered in 2005 the video of his actual murder was used in the trial of his murderer...we got plenty of answers like how he did it, what it looked like, and how many times his wife had called the cops to report him abusing her, how many times his wife had called the cops to report him walking through the restraining order, etc... my brother was killed ON VIDEO because this low-life decided that THIS day was THE day that he was going to take his wife out...how DARE she get a restraining order against HIM and keep HIM away from what he considered HIS...my brother happened to walk into her place of work to buy a soda while driving cross country...the shotgun blasted him...the wife was unharmed (thank God) and there were plenty of witnesses...I got the call and had to fly several hours to identify this beautiful 24 year old college student, this victim of a horrific crime, my baby brother...and I got ALL of the answers that MATTERED...it still wasnt enough...is it ever? I lost more of myself than I was willing to give over that ratcustard (thanks Pfig) and to be honest I am glad (in a crazy way) that I still have the ability to look at all of the particulars in this case with open eyes less than a year after the trial has ended because I wont pretend that this didnt make me more jaded than ever...hang in there it will never get better but your ability to deal with it improves with time...interesting to think that I may be drawn to Kyron for some of the same reasons that you are...

    good thoughts to Kyron
    Posted on Terri Horman's attorney cites intense media, police scrutiny for delay in divorce proceedings on July 29, 2010, 1:34PM

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelley-Jakesho/206273316094729

    ReplyDelete